Your information is collected when you provide information directly to us, for example, when you interact with us directly, or when you make inquiries to our website or subscribe to our newsletters.
Below are a few examples of personal information that we may collect and use:
- Personal information such as contact information, full name, email address, telephone number, etc.
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation).
- Information that you provide when you contact us, provide feedback, make inquiries, or make complaints.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Using your personal information
- Communicate promotional information such as special offers or other promotions given that you have opted-in to receive such communications
- We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
- Determine the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our website and other online services
- Enhance our knowledge of our customer footprint, demands and needs
- Deliver advertisements, promotions that we believe may be of interest to you
- Respond effectively to inquiries, issues, complaints and other communication to us
- to produce aggregate statistics in relation to pages being accessed.
- Other purposes that we identify from time to time
Do we share personal information?
We may share personal information with third party service providers who assist us in providing and administering the site and our services. These services may include services such as data hosting and marketing. These third-party service providers are contractually obligated to safeguard information and may not otherwise use any personal information and are required to comply with strict privacy standards. We may also share information with our business and promotional partners to communicate information with customers about products and services that customers may like, by email, telephone, or other means of communication. In order to help us develop the website and our services, we may provide such aggregate information to third parties. The statistics however will not include any information that can be used to identify any individual.
Our website is neither targeted nor intended for any person under the age of 19 years. No one under age 19 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not intentionally collect personal information from any person under the age of 19. Any information collected from a person under the age of 19 will be deleted, and we encourage you to inform us at email@example.com.
Use of Cookie and other Technologies
When accessing www.lakeviewcannabis.ca , the Company will collect certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may perform, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on www.lakeviewcannabis.ca and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Analytics: We use third party analytics service providers, such as Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. These technologies may record information such as how often you visit our Site, which pages and features you frequent, information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website, aggregated use, performance data. This data may be aggregated and analyzed to help us provide you with a better online experience. If you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will link the automatically collected information with your personal information.
Security and retention of your personal information
Opting out of receiving promotional communications
You may opt-out from receiving promotional email communications from Lakeview cannabis or associated platforms by:
- Removing yourself by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email we send you, or
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org